This information provides the user with information regarding the processing of personal data collected during the consultation of the site or with the receipt of the service order.
Personal data of the Users of the Website or of the customers, as described above, will be processed in the ways and in the forms prescribed by the GDPR, for the performance of the Website’s own functions, with particular – but not exclusive – reference to the procedures described therein. data collection, contact form, possible registration / access process
reserved area, newsletter subscription, purchase procedure and related cart and the like.
The information is provided only for the above-mentioned domain and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links linked to this.
The holder of the treatment
The undersigned Company informs that the Data Controller of his personal data is the company Carlo De Giorgi S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that:
- all treatments may be carried out with the help of computer systems and are stored in archives with appropriate security measures;
- the data will be processed only by authorized parties as Distributors or Managers;
- The Treatment is finalized:
– the provision of the requested service or for the fulfillment of contractual obligations towards the interested party;
– fulfillment of legal obligations;
– for the performance of aggregate and anonymous statistics, in order to monitor and improve the products or services provided;
– the promotion, by sending text messages and / or e-mails of informative and promotional communications, as well as newsletters in relation to the own initiatives and / or subsidiaries and / or affiliates;
- the provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal / contractual obligations and, therefore, any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility for the company to execute the contract or correctly carry out all the requirements required by current legislation;
- without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above;
- We inform that the interested party has the right to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence, updating or correction of personal data;the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the processed data (right of cancellation / oblivion);
– receive from the Owner, in a format readable by automatic device, personal data concerning him;
– request that personal data be transmitted without impediment to another data controller;
– oppose the processing carried out in violation of the law;
– be promptly informed of any violation of their data;
- in case of refusal to provide data or consent to treatment, this would be unlawful and the Owner reserves the right not to execute or continue the contract;
- All the aforementioned data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also after the termination of the same for the time necessary for the fulfillment of all the obligations required by the current legislation;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller, also via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place of data processing
The processing related to the web services of this site or to the request for orders received by e-mail, take place at the registered office of the company, as well as at the offices of the authorized Managers.
All data collected and processed can be communicated to the employees or collaborators of the owner, as well as to authorized third parties.
No data collected is communicated or disseminated, except in fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations.
Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not communicated or disclosed to third parties. The data will be collected and used for promotional purposes, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to exercise the right to cancel.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and their software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contracts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.